Sunday, October 20, 2013

Thankful



This thanksgiving, I would like to give thanks to:
1) the awesome friends, whose been so kind, caring, and thoughtful, to spend thanksgiving and birthday with
2) the changing of seasons - the flowers of spring, the blazing hot sun of summer, the orange and red leaves of fall, and snow of winter
3) the delicious food on the table everyday
4) the fruits of hard work in science 
5) the lab family that makes everyday at work fun
6) the family's love and care
7) and finally the lasting love from Charles 

I hope/ pray good things will happen to Stephen.  I miss his company, his jokes, and his fun nature.  He's been taking all the news to himself, and never mention a word when we exchanged emails/texts.  And my heart breaks a little everytime I learned that things are not going as well as we thought on Avery's blog.  Please send all good positive energies for him to combat from cancer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment